Winter Storm Helena is beginning to spread its long-anticipated mess of snow and ice into the South, potentially snarling travel for days, as the threat for more snow increases along parts of the Northeast coast this weekend. Winter storm warnings stretch from parts of southern Mississippi and central Alabama to the southern Delmarva peninsula, including Birmingham, Atlanta, Greenville/Spartanburg, Charlotte and Raleigh-Durham and Norfolk. Winter weather advisories are also posted for parts of the Deep South of Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama mainly for potential ice accumulation. CONTINUE
- BREAKING NEWS: Strongest-ever recorded earthquake strikes Alaska’s North Slope region
- FBI warns of imminent mass attack on world’s ATMs…
- Dr. James Dobson Gives Urgent Warning To Americans!
- First Transgender Nominee for Governor Thinks ‘Radicalized Christians’ Are a Threat
- MIT computer model predicts end of civilization by 2040