(By Ricky Scaparo) This past Monday, millions of Americans witnessed the “Great American Eclipse”, which was the greatest visible eclipse in the majority of the United States in 99 Years. By now most know that many watchmen in this hour have been sounding the alarm of the significance of this Eclipse and America’s fate. Consequently, Teshuvah on the Jewish calendar began yesterday which will span 40 days, in which many are comparing this period to the 40 days that God gave the
Ninevites to repent, lest judgment come upon the land as it would have in the time of Jonah. However, the people received the message and began to repent beginning with the king, leading to the Lord withholding his hand of judgment upon Ninevah. As I am writing this, a report came out today detailing how, Presidential adviser Jared Kushner reportedly met with Israeli and Palestinian leaders on Thursday to try to jump-start peace talks, and initiate a two-state solution. Another report indicated that the Palestinian Authority has given an ultimatum to the Trump administration to deliver Israeli concessions in 45 days, or they will blow up the peace process and go to the UN.
As all this is transpiring, After 142 months with no major hurricane making landfall in America, The National Hurricane Center is reporting that Tropical Storm Harvey is “quickly strengthening” in the Gulf of Mexico and is forecast to be a major hurricane when it approaches the middle Texas coast on Friday night or Saturday morning and has already resulted in widespread evacuations ordered along the Texas’ Gulf Coast ahead of Hurricane Harvey. Governor Greg Abbott on preemptively declared a State of Disaster for 30 counties in Texas and over 700 troops have been deployed to assist in Texas. Are we witnessing more warnings from the Lord for America?
Before anyone says that I’m crazy or embellishing events, let’s check out some past attempts by other US leaders for pushing for Mideast peace and the division of Israel. Special thanks to Can You Hear Me Now
1. October 30, 1991: The Perfect Storm—As President George H. W. Bush is opening the Madrid (Spain) Conference to consider “land for peace” in Israel’s Middle East role, the “perfect storm” develops in the North Atlantic, creating the largest waves ever recorded in that region. The storm travels 1000 miles from “east to west” instead of the normal “west to east” pattern and crashes into the New England Coast. Thirty-five foot waves crash into the Kennebunkport home of President Bush. (This also touched off massive tornado action across the Midwest in “Tornado-Alley”. The movie “The Perfect Storm” was made from this storm.)
2. August 23, 1992: Hurricane Andrew—When the Madrid Conference moves to Washington DC and the peace talks resume, Hurricane Andrew, the worst natural disaster ever to hit America, comes ashore and produces an estimated $30 billion in damage and leaving 180,000 homeless in Florida.
3. January 16, 1994: Northridge Earthquake—President Bill Clinton meets with Syria’s President Hafez el-Assad in Geneva. They talk about a peace agreement with Israel that includes giving up the Golan Heights. Within 24 hours, a powerful 6.9 earthquake rocks Southern California, This quake, centered in Northridge, becomes the second most destructive natural disaster to hit the United States, behind Hurricane Andrew,
4. January 21, 1998: Lewinsky Scandal—Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu meets with President Clinton at the White House and is coldly received. Clinton and Secretary of State Madeleine Albright refuse to have lunch with him. Shortly afterwards on that day, the Monica Lewinsky scandal breaks into the mass media and begins to occupy a major portion of Clinton’s time.
5. September 28, 1998: Hurricane George—As Secretary of State Albright works on the final details of an agreement in which Israel would give up 13 percent of Yesha (Judah and Samaria), Hurricane George slams into the United States Gulf Coast with 110 mph winds and gusts up to 175 mph. The hurricane hits the coast and stalled. On September 28, Clinton meets with Yasser Arafat and Netanyahu at the White House to finalize this land deal. Later, Arafat addresses the United Nations about declaring an independent Palestinian state by May 1999, as Hurricane George pounds the Gulf Coast, causing $1 billion in damage. At the exact time that Arafat departs the country, the storm begins to dissipate.
6. October 15-22, 1998: Texas Flooded—On October 15, 1998, Arafat and Netanyahu meet at the Wye River Plantation in Maryland. The talks are scheduled to last five days with the focus on Israel giving up 13 percent of Yesha. The talks are extended and conclude on October 23. On October 17, awesome rains and tornadoes hit southern Texas. The San Antonio area is deluged with rain. The rain and flooding in Texas continue until October 22 and then subside. The floods ravage 25 percent of Texas and leave over one billion dollars in damage. On October 21, Clinton declares this section of Texas a major disaster area.
7. November 30, 1998: Market Capitalization Evaporates—Arafat comes to Washington again to meet with President Clinton to raise money for a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as the capital. A total of 42 other nations were represented in Washington. All the nations agreed to give Arafat $3 billion in aid. Clinton promised $400 million, and the European nations $1.7 billion. On the same day, the Dow Jones average drops 216 points, and on December 1, the European Market had its third worst day in history. Hundreds of billions of market capitalization were wiped out in the U.S. and Europe.
8. December 12, 1998: Clinton is Impeached—As Clinton lands in the Palestinian-controlled section of Israel to discuss the “land for peace” process, the House of Representatives votes four articles of impeachment against him.
9. May 3, 1999: The Powerful Super Tornado—On the day that Yasser Arafat is scheduled to declare a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as the capital, the most powerful tornado storm system ever to hit the United States sweeps across Oklahoma and Kansas. The winds are clocked at 316 mph the fastest wind speed ever recorded. The declaration is postponed to December 1999 at the request of President Clinton, whose letter to Arafat encourages him in his “aspirations for his own land.” He also writes that the Palestinians have a right to “determine their own future on their own land” and that they deserve to “live free, today, tomorrow and forever.”
10. Week of October 11: Hurricane, Earthquake and Dow Collapse—As Jewish settlers in 15 West Bank (Israel) settlements are evicted from the covenant land in Israel, the Dow-Jones financial averages lose 5.7 percent in the worst week since October 1989. On October 15 the Dow lost 266 points, and a hurricane slams into North Carolina. On the next morning, October 16, a magnitude 7.1 earthquake rocks the southwest in the fifth most powerful earthquake in 20th Century. The earthquake was centered in the California desert and did little damage but was felt in three states.
In closing, I want to ask everyone willing to please enter into a time of prayer and repentance on the behalf of America. As we have entered into the time of Teshuvah, It is crucial that the Body of Christ and those who live in America, to begin to stand in the gap and begin to interceded lie never before! The Watchmen have sounded the alarm and now is the time to pray, turn back to God as a Nation and bless the Nation of Israel as commanded in the Word of God!