Egyptian President calls for an "Arab Coalition" to combat ISISEgypt’s President has declared that it’s time for more Arab countries to join forces against the terror group “ISIS” . “The need for a unified Arab force is growing and becoming more pressing every day,” Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi said in a televised speech Sunday. Jordan and the United Arab Emirates have offered military help as Egypt amplifies its battle against ISIS in neighboring Libya.  “Strategically and politically for the region, this is a big deal, and it’s absolutely the right first step,”  said retired U.S. Army officer Maj. Gen. James.  El-Sisi’s statement came after U.S. President Barack Obama called for other countries last week to step up their efforts in the fight against ISIS. The United States is leading a coalition to fight ISIS from the sky over Iraq and Syria. But according to U.S. Central Command, 80% of the airstrikes have been conducted by the United States; the other 20% were launched by other coalition countries. And there’s serious doubt about whether airstrikes alone will eliminate ISIS. MORE