29906170001_4017944957001_video-still-for-video-4017868593001Two more cases of measles were confirmed in Arizona on Tuesday, and public health officials have warned that hundreds more people in the state may have been exposed this month. Both of the cases confirmed Tuesday — a man in Pinal County and a woman in Phoenix — were linked to a family of four whose measles cases were confirmed last week following travel to Disneyland in California. The outbreak of measles has reached “a critical point,” according to Will Humble, director of the Arizona Department of Health Services. The outbreak has the potential to be far worse than the state’s last measles outbreak in 2008, he said. Humble said the number of cases will “absolutely” continue to grow. “I am certain we will have more just based on the sheer number of people exposed this time,” he said. Health officials believe the Phoenix-area woman recently diagnosed with measles may have exposed as many as 195 children to the disease at the Phoenix Children’s East Valley Center on Jan. 20 and 21. More