Israeli and Palestinian officials expect President Trump to unveil a Mideast peace proposal by early next year. What nobody knows yet is the shape it will take or if the proposal will be based on creating a Palestinian state, which has been U.S. policy for the last 20 years. In the meantime, the two sides are on their best behavior to avoid being singled out by Trump as an obstructionist party.
- Rare ‘Super Blood Wolf Moon’ to Appear in Skies Sunday Night – a Sign in the Heavens?
- Rabbi Claims Blood Moon Over DC Is Prophetic Message to America
- Christian dishwasher fired by hotel because she refused to work Sundays awarded $21 Million
- Recent Spate of Biblical Plagues Has Experts Wondering If More Are On The Way
- Yellowstone eruption could wipe out more than three-quarters of the US