Israeli and Palestinian officials expect President Trump to unveil a Mideast peace proposal by early next year. What nobody knows yet is the shape it will take or if the proposal will be based on creating a Palestinian state, which has been U.S. policy for the last 20 years. In the meantime, the two sides are on their best behavior to avoid being singled out by Trump as an obstructionist party.
- Did famous rapper get cursed by object causing string of “unfortunate events”?
- Beyoncé’s Former Drummer Claims Singer Molested Her with ‘Dark Magic,’ ‘Extreme Witchcraft’
- Prophesied End-Times Persecution Is Here
- RUMORS OF WAR: Russia promises retaliation on Israel for ‘shot down’ plane in Syria, Middle East on “Brink”
- Why Is The “Arch Of Baal” Being Erected In Washington D.C. During The Last Week Of September 2018?