A family in Rockhouse, Kentucky, lost absolutely everything during a horrific fire this week — everything aside from one prized possession: a Bible.  The family went out for a doctor appointment and came back to their beloved house engulfed in flames, as oxygen tanks that were inside reportedly helped fuel the fire, according to WYMT-TV. “It just went,” Alisha Clevinger, daughter-in-law of home owner John Clevinger, told the outlet. “It was gone in no time.”But while the family’s belongings and memories were

gone from the home that John Clevinger had kept in his family for more than 100 years, spanning multiple generations, his Bible remained untouched by the flames.“Our entire living room was on fire except for a circle surrounding the table that the Bible was on,” the man’s grandson, John Clevinger III, told the outlet. “As soon as they grabbed it a piece of the ceiling came through and broke the table.” READ MORE