A young Christian schoolgirl in the Philippines recalled how teachers forced her to pray a Muslim prayer in order to pass a class, and ignored her explanations that she now prays to Jesus instead. Persecution watchdog group Open Doors USA said on Wednesday that the Christian girl, Jen-Jen, had been attending a Vocational Bible School in the southernmost region of the Philippines, where shelearned Bible stories and listened to the pastor’s teachings on salvation and Christ. At her regular school, however, she described how authority figures looked down on her faith and forced her to go against it. “Although she performed well in nearly every subject, for instance, Jen-Jen encountered pressure in Arabic class where the teacher required students to memorize a Muslim prayer in order to pass,” Open Doors reported. READ MORE
- Greg Laurie Describes the Antichrist in Detail
- Theologian Rebukes Pastor Steven Furtick’s Claim That Doubting Bible Is OK, Says ‘Doubt Is Disobedience’
- Insanely Popular Video Game Fortnite Is Turning Some Children Into ‘Nightmares’
- New evidence suggests that “Shroud of Turin” is fraudulent.
- Mother Has Vision of Demons Choking Her Daughter at the Very Moment She Overdosed