The Frederick County, Maryland, “DaddyOFive” couple criticized for making YouTube videos in which they appeared to prank their five children now have only three children living under their roof.No charges have been filed so far against Michael and Heather Martin of Ijamsville, the couple behind the popular YouTube channel “DaddyOFive.” But a court has granted temporary custody of two of the children to their biological mother, Rose Hall, said Maj. Tim Clarke of the Frederick County Sheriff’s Office.
- UPDATE: YouTube Back Up After Global Outage
- 11 Reasons Why Christians Absolutely Should Not Celebrate Halloween
- State Tells Christian Filmmakers: Make Same-Sex Marriage Films or Spend 90 Days in Jail
- Canadian Hospital Unveils Assisted Suicide Plans for Kids, Parents Won’t Know Until Child Is Dead
- Followers Of Texas ‘Prophet’ Joshua Holmes Claim He is ‘Jesus in the Flesh,’