The Frederick County, Maryland, “DaddyOFive” couple criticized for making YouTube videos in which they appeared to prank their five children now have only three children living under their roof.No charges have been filed so far against Michael and Heather Martin of Ijamsville, the couple behind the popular YouTube channel “DaddyOFive.” But a court has granted temporary custody of two of the children to their biological mother, Rose Hall, said Maj. Tim Clarke of the Frederick County Sheriff’s Office.
- Greg Laurie Describes the Antichrist in Detail
- End-Time Weariness: Haven’t We Waited Long Enough?
- CDC warns public on Kellogg’s Honey Smacks: “Do not eat this cereal”
- Insanely Popular Video Game Fortnite Is Turning Some Children Into ‘Nightmares’
- New evidence suggests that “Shroud of Turin” is fraudulent.