A giant sinkhole reportedly opened in the middle of a crowded road in Chennai, India swallowing a car and it’s passenger bus on April 9, 2017. According to reports the road collapse is most probably linked to the construction of a nearby underground metro station.
- “Christian Witch” Claims Christ Followers Can Practice Witchcraft, Despite Biblical Warnings
- Former Satanist Warns Christians about Celebrating Halloween
- Pastor Disguised as Homeless Man Outside Church Goes Viral
- ISIS RETURNS: Terrorists take 700 hostage – Putin issues warning
- Meet the Christian Group Working to Turn You Against Israel