A giant sinkhole reportedly opened in the middle of a crowded road in Chennai, India swallowing a car and it’s passenger bus on April 9, 2017. According to reports the road collapse is most probably linked to the construction of a nearby underground metro station.
- DEVELOPING: Mysterious Rashes Plaguing Northern CA Community…
- This Unhealthy Fascination Is Leading Many Charismatics Away From Jesus
- Ariana Grande Says Her New Song ‘God Is a Woman’ is ‘Empowering’
- FALLING AWAY: The United Methodist Church has appointed a transgender deacon
- Exorcism performed on train as ‘possessed’ woman screams ‘devil’ in front commuters…