Citing a biblical warning of divine judgment on nations that try to partition the land God gave to the Jewish people, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) on Thursday voted against a bipartisan measure supportive of Israel, because it contained favorable references to a “two-state solution.” “I can’t vote for the resolution when we are advocating what Joel 3 say will bring judgment down upon our nation for trying to partition Israel,” Gohmert said on the floor of the House of Representatives. In a 342-80 vote, the House passed a non-binding measure disapproving of last month’s U.N. Security Council resolution, which condemned Israeli presence in territory – including the holiest site in Judaism – claimed by the Palestinians for a future independent state. READ MORE
- Orthodox Hindu-Turned-Prophet: Here’s What’s About to Happen to the US
- BREAKING NEWS: Strongest-ever recorded earthquake strikes Alaska’s North Slope region
- 3 Warning Signs You’re Under Satanic Attack
- FBI warns of imminent mass attack on world’s ATMs…
- Dr. James Dobson Gives Urgent Warning To Americans!