(By Bret Farias) A number of decades ago, many people exited traditional and mainline denominational churches because their needs were not being met, and they were hungry for the deeper things of God. As a result, para-church organizations were raised up and played a key role in the training and discipleship of new converts. Bible schools were established to equip pastors and leaders. Many of those pastors and churches that were raised up during that time, however, have now become as structured, rigid and set in their own agendas as the churches they came out of. I see a trend today that is attempting to reverse this process and avoid another mass exodus from our churches by using methods and developing programs that will either keep current members from exiting our churches or draw new people into them, which is what spurned the seeker-friendly church philosophy. CONTINUE
- Orthodox Hindu-Turned-Prophet: Here’s What’s About to Happen to the US
- BREAKING NEWS: Strongest-ever recorded earthquake strikes Alaska’s North Slope region
- 3 Warning Signs You’re Under Satanic Attack
- FBI warns of imminent mass attack on world’s ATMs…
- Dr. James Dobson Gives Urgent Warning To Americans!