Snowstorms have paralyzed traffic and halted flights in Altay prefecture in NW China’s Xinjiang, following 50 hours of blizzards in the region. In mountainous areas, 43 inches of snow has been reported, setting a new record for November. SOURCE
- DEVELOPING: Mysterious Rashes Plaguing Northern CA Community…
- End-Time Weariness: Haven’t We Waited Long Enough?
- FALLING AWAY: The United Methodist Church has appointed a transgender deacon
- Ariana Grande Says Her New Song ‘God Is a Woman’ is ‘Empowering’
- CDC warns public on Kellogg’s Honey Smacks: “Do not eat this cereal”