A Canadian lab worker may have been accidentally exposed to Ebola while working with pigs that were infected with the virus on Monday.  The man was working with six infected pigs as part of an experiment, government officials said on Tuesday. He noticed a split in the seam of his protective suit during standard decontamination procedures and prior to

leaving the Winnipeg, Manitoba lab, said John Copps, director of Canadian Food Inspection Agency’s National Centre for Foreign Animal Disease, where the incident happened. All proper emergency procedures were followed and the risk to the employee, co-workers and community are low, Copps said. READ MORE