Atheist Lee Strobel spent his whole life revealing the truth. When his wife challenged him with Jesus, Strobel set out to disprove her. What followed was the international best-seller The Case for Christ, which documents Strobel’s journey from atheism to Christianity. Now, the makers of God’s Not Dead have filmed the story behind the former Chicago Tribune editor’s book in a movie by the same name. CONTINUE
- Tsunami alert declared after 7.3 earthquake rocks Pacific Ring of Fire
- 11 Reasons Why Christians Absolutely Should Not Celebrate Halloween
- Canadian Hospital Unveils Assisted Suicide Plans for Kids, Parents Won’t Know Until Child Is Dead
- Are you falling for this New-Age Lie?
- Hurricane Michael is strongest storm in 150 years to hit Florida Panhandle