Atheist Lee Strobel spent his whole life revealing the truth. When his wife challenged him with Jesus, Strobel set out to disprove her. What followed was the international best-seller The Case for Christ, which documents Strobel’s journey from atheism to Christianity. Now, the makers of God’s Not Dead have filmed the story behind the former Chicago Tribune editor’s book in a movie by the same name. CONTINUE
- Greg Laurie Describes the Antichrist in Detail
- End-Time Weariness: Haven’t We Waited Long Enough?
- CDC warns public on Kellogg’s Honey Smacks: “Do not eat this cereal”
- Theologian Rebukes Pastor Steven Furtick’s Claim That Doubting Bible Is OK, Says ‘Doubt Is Disobedience’
- Insanely Popular Video Game Fortnite Is Turning Some Children Into ‘Nightmares’