The Popocatepetl volcano in Mexico just experienced a powerful eruption that has covered streets, homes and cars in Mexico City in ash. The powerful eruption began around 6pm and lasted up to 3am in the night. Residents gathered together at daylight to begin helping to clean up the ash that covered their residents after the eruption.
- Watch Out California! 53 Major Earthquakes (Including A Magnitude 8.2) Just Hit The Ring Of Fire In A 24 Hour Period
- First Transgender Nominee for Governor Thinks ‘Radicalized Christians’ Are a Threat
- Pastor bitten by deadly snake during service leaving him drenched in blood
- Record Number of Troops Come to Christ in Missouri, 1,839 Soldiers in 6 Months
- California Christians, Prepare for Civil Disobedience