(Reported By Ricky Scaparo)
UPDATED: This Friday, July 15th is not just an average Friday on the calendar. On the Hebrew calendar, it Begins a very negative timeframe of the Ninth and Seventeenth of Tammuz according to the Jewish history. After studying deeper it’s more than just Friday but the next 2 weeks we need to be in prayer for our Nation. Consider the following events in Jewish History that were tragic! This Friday which will begin On the 9th of Tammuz the walls of Jerusalem were breached and King Ziddikiahu of Judah was captured and taken to Babylon. Also On Friday, June 26, 2015, the United States Supreme Court announced its 5-4 decision to legalize same-sex marriage in all 50 states which happened to fall on the ninth day of Tamuz . Then we move to the 17th of Tammuz in which the following occurred:
– Moses broke the tablets when he saw the Jewish people worshipping the Golden Calf.
– During the Babylonian siege of Jerusalem, the Jews were forced to cease offering the daily sacrifices due to the lack of sheep.
– Apostomos burned the holy Torah.
– An idol was placed in the Holy Temple.
– The walls of Jerusalem were breached by the Romans, in 69 CE, after a lengthy siege. (Three weeks later, after the Jews put up a valiant struggle, the Romans destroyed the second Holy Temple on the 9th of Av.) The Jerusalem Talmud maintains that this is also the date when the Babylonians breached the walls of Jerusalem on their way to destroying the first Temple.
Now, why is this something we need to know or be concerned with? Well for one there is a call for a “National Day of Rage” scheduled for tomorrow, Friday, July 15th in numerous cities across America. Even the Army last week warned all military personnel in the United States to avoid 37 American cities this week over concerns that anti-police protests, dubbed “Days of Rage,” are planned and could turn violent. Let’s be in much prayer for this day and pray the enemies plans and assignments will be foiled in Jesus name!