Government officials said their city was ‘too multicultural’ to celebrate St George’s Day, England’s version of the 4th of July. The council said that displaying the English flag may have been seen as “racist” towards immigrants.
- Greg Laurie Describes the Antichrist in Detail
- Theologian Rebukes Pastor Steven Furtick’s Claim That Doubting Bible Is OK, Says ‘Doubt Is Disobedience’
- End-Time Weariness: Haven’t We Waited Long Enough?
- Insanely Popular Video Game Fortnite Is Turning Some Children Into ‘Nightmares’
- New evidence suggests that “Shroud of Turin” is fraudulent.