Government officials said their city was ‘too multicultural’ to celebrate St George’s Day, England’s version of the 4th of July. The council said that displaying the English flag may have been seen as “racist” towards immigrants.
- Céline Dion Launches New Gender-Neutral Clothing Line for Children with Creepy Ad
- At Least 50 Dead, Hundreds Missing, Actress Prays Psalm 91
- Holy Spirit Invades the White House as Worship Leaders Call Upon the Name of Jesus
- Hollywood Actress Whose Property Was Miraculously Saved from Deadly Fire Says God Bringing Revival to CA
- Devastated Parents Issue Bullying Warning After Daughter, 9, Commits Suicide