(Bill Salus) This article provides an explanation of the Lord’s stated intentions for the predicted events described in Ezekiel 38-39. It is taken from the chapter of the same name in the NOW Prophecies book. The chapter provides much more detail than this article can cover.
The Ezekiel 38 invasion is the marquee event through which the Lord officially notifies the world that He is the one true God. The key verses in this regard are; “So I will make My holy name known in the midst of My people Israel, and I will not let them profane My holy name anymore. Then the nations shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel. Surely it is coming, and it shall be done,” says the Lord GOD. “This is the day of which I have spoken.”” (Ezekiel 39:7-8)
In order to grasp the Lord’s underlying purpose within Ezekiel 38-39, there are a few important questions that need to be answered, such as;
• Why does the Lord choose the Magog invasion, rather than the Rapture, to uphold His holy name?
• Why does God choose My people Israel, rather than the Church, to do this?
• What does upholding His holy name imply?
• Why is it important for God to uphold His holy name?
• Why does the Lord choose to uphold His holy name in the end times?
• When will Ezekiel 39:7 find fulfillment? READ MORE