America and the West seem to be sinking into the abyss, and it’s time to ask: Is God’s judgement now inevitable? In contemplating the answer, we should consider some of the obvious reasons why judgment could come soon:
- The blood of millions of innocent lives is shed and body parts are sold for profit in this country, while our government supports and funds such monstrous activity.
- God’s purpose in Creation, and His declared purpose for marriage, has been ignored and ruled against by the highest court in the land.
- Police authority is devalued by a great many people and undermined by political leaders.
- God-fearing, Bible-believing Christians are forbidden by the U.S. administration from saying the name of their God in the military.
- European businessmen and government officials cannot wait to do business with Iran—a leading state sponsor of the persecution and murder of innocent people.
- Persecuted Christians from the Middle East and elsewhere are forbidden entry visas into the United States and Europe. And yet illegal aliens—terrorists among them—get in and are given support.
- News programs report nearly every day on the rape and murder of Christian women and children by ISIS, while our government leaders cannot be bothered to condemn it, let alone do something about it.
- A sex change operation can get you a call from the highest office holder in the land to commend you for your “courage,” while families of fallen soldiers receive nothing.
- Those who announce their choice to reject God’s created order become heroes, while those who have taken a vow of poverty and serve the least among us are discriminated against.
With those, and many other government decisions made to marginalize righteousness and the righteous, can God’s judgment be far behind?
We can already see the signs of the lifting of God’s hand upon America through the cowardice of today’s politicians. Lying by public officials is rampant (and is even considered a virtue by many). Politicians refer to their political opponents as terrorists, while at the same time, they refuse to label the real terrorists as such. Elected government officials, out of fear of criticism, hide behind parliamentary maneuvers to avoid obeying the Constitution and allowing religious liberty. FULL REPORT