PAY-Calvin-LockThe family of a young boy nearly killed by a single dose of ibruprofen have been dealt a second devastating blow after being told he is going BLIND. Calvin Lock, 13, came down with a suspected viral infection and was given a single dose of strawberry-flavoured liquid Nurofen by his mother.  But that triggered an extremely rare reaction which caused his body to burst into blisters and his hair and fingernails fell out. Calvin lost 65 percent of his skin and had to be put on a life support machine for three days. More