Breaking_NewsAntitank missiles were fired at two IDF vehicles from the Har Dov area (Shebaa Farms) in a Hezbollah ambush Wednesday morning. Six casualties in light to moderate condition have been taken to Ziv Hospital in Tzfat. Additional casualties were evacuated to Rambam Hospital, but so far, no information has been released about their condition. The IDF is certain that none of its soldiers was abducted. Hezbollah has released photos that it says show the IDF’s vehicles after they were hit.  Hezbollah has claimed responsibility for the attack, initially through journalist Rassan Ben Jiddo, who is close to the terrorist militia. The terror militia issued an announcement shortly after 1:00 p.m., in which it said that a squad named for “the Martyrs of Quneitra” fired at an IDF convoy at 11:35 and caused casualties. The announcement was presented as “Announcement Number 1,” in a hint that additional operations could follow this attack. As of 1:30 p.m., exchanges of fire between the IDF and Hezbollah were ongoing. IDF Spokesman Moti Almoz said that the IDF has not yet said the last word in its response to the attack. Hezbollah has asked UNIFIL to tell Israel that it is asking for a cessation of fire, according to Channel 2. More