018180854_30300Two brothers allegedly responsible for the Charlie Hebdo killings which left 12 dead in Paris remain at large. Tens of thousands of security officers have joined a manhunt for Cherif and Said Kouachi. France deployed tens of thousands of security forces in the hunt for two brothers accused of killing 12 people at the offices of the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, a hunt which is now focused on a forest and several woodland villages northeast of Paris. French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve announced that 88,000 forces had been mobilized and that an international counterterrorism meeting would take place in Paris on Sunday. Cazeneuve also announced that nine people had been detained in connection with the alleged attackers, Cherif and Said Kouachi. Helicopters were employed in the house to house search of the villages of Corcy and Longpont. But officers pulled back late Thursday as darkness set in without having pinpointed the location of the terrorists, counter to earlier reports. More