A top US defense official says the search for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 may continue for “years” as an underwater search for the passenger plane debris has failed to produce any results so far. The unnamed official said on Friday that two weeks of combing the Indian Ocean floor with a US Navy submersible drone have not returned any wreckage, Reuters reported. According to the American official, the search operation for the plane, which went missing on March 8 with 239 people aboard, would now enter a more difficult phase of scouring broader areas of the ocean near where the plane is believed to have crashed. More